Tuesday, February 8, 2011

On Tuesday

Starting on a Tuesday. A nice, innocuous day to start things.

This blog is bound to get eclectic, so let's start that way. There's a song out there called "On Tuesday" which I have been in search of for a long time. It was on an album by a group called Men Without Hats, who had a single hit called "Pop Goes the World". I bought that album on cassette, to give you an idea of how long ago it was, and this other song, "On Tuesday", has been haunting the back of my mind ever since.

I'm the kind of person who always has music running in their head, you see.

I'm not sure if the album ever did come out on CD. You can still find "Pop Goes the World" on compilation albums, and you can certainly find their other big hit "Safety Dance". But no luck with "On Tuesday".

I suppose another tour around iTunes is called for. Just in case it's turned up.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...