Friday, July 15, 2011

Memed

I saw the original meme going around and now I've been tagged by Spirit Called with the silly incarnation! Therefore, I will answer the opposite of the original meme's questions.

Do you think you're cool?

No, I don't think I've suffered that delusion yet. And if I ever do, defcon is sure to keep me in line. :)

Download a picture or wallpaper

I stole a nice autumn forest wallpaper from this meme. I think it was the Eagle's Aerial Perspective. I get most of mine either from NASA's photo archives or Vladstudio.

When was the last time you didn't eat chicken meat?

Still an odd question when you negate it. But I do raw feed my pets, and they eat chicken meat all the time. So it was either this morning or last night.

List the songs you've avoided recently.

I avoid the "Peanut Butter Jelly Time" song. It's an earworm. I also cannot listen to the cover of Crowded House's "Don't Dream It's Over" that Sixpence None The Richer did a few years back. Not sure why. I don't mind any of Sixpence's other songs...

What were you NOT thinking as you were doing this?

"Thank goodness I have such a reliable, high-bandwidth internet connection! Who can I hug?" It's been a couple days since I've thought that! I love thunderstorms and living in an old house!

Do you give other people nicknames?

I did invent the term "grumpy-pants" for a certain someone who was being a grumpy-pants at the time.

Tag some Blogger friends.

David Powers King - he's been on hiatus. Here's hoping he's back soon
defcon - sentient robots can play tag too
and ali cross @ the dojo - if you can tag a ninja, that is

2 comments:

Huntress said...

If a thunderstorm blows up, people know where to find me; outside, watching the clouds and lightning. And my house is going on its 92 year! Love it.

ali cross said...

Haha! you caught me! I loved your "what you're NOT thinking about". Fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...