Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Cheers, Cavanaugh & Storybundle.com

I rarely know about blogfests until they happen. This is because I'm a space cadet who doesn't read the right blogs. But yesterday I got a laugh reading a bunch of posts for the Cheers, Cavanaugh Blogfest.


And I just wanted to add a respectful, completely non-silly namaste of my own. Because I don't do silly here, as you know. Writing is SRS BZNS. VRY SRS. So a serious thank you, Alex, for all that you do.

Disciple is in a StoryBundle!
I'm still amazed that I'm announcing this. StoryBundle.com is an interesting new ebook sales site -- they offer bundles of novels and the buyer picks the price for the bundle.

Yes, the buyer decides what to pay. The buyer can decide whether a portion of the proceeds goes to charity. There's an option to send the bundle as a gift. Storybundle also offers incentive books if the buyer pays a certain price for the bundle. So this is a win-win situation: a pile of books at a good price for readers, and great promotion with earnings potential for writers.

Disciple, Part I is one of eight books offered in the December bundle. I'm thrilled!

2 comments:

Liz A. said...

What a great website. Thanks for letting me know (and that's a great way to get your book which I need to read at some point.)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Thanks, L! Fortunately, you didn't miss it - the fest runs through tomorrow. Congratulations, you caught one in time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...